Oct 27, 2016

Kijang


Image result for deer running
Deer : "Yeah, shame on you, i run faster than you."

kinda sounds weird..

For your information, Kijang means "deer" in English.

So... what again far? Hm, So, boys in my class often call me Kijang and laugh don't know what's their motivation. What i know is just because when Physical Education i ran too fast. Like, you know, deer were run so fast. Hahah.. i don't know what should i do. Should i mad or laugh or maybe sad because of that name they gave me. It's kinda funny but yahahaha... i'm a little bit disturbed by they laughs. Their laughs were sounds like they're want to teasing me. duh.

BUT, in the past, i like deer. no, not that much.. just like find out deer is so cute and seems wise.
Image result for deer
This is Deer a.k.a. Kijang
Image result for deer
I think this deer is fit on my appearance.
That's not the point and out of the topic. i know it.


Well, at least they didn't call me Kancil which means, deer with no horns.

Image result for deer
Kancil
Much cuter than deer, but not meh
Sometimes, i feel weird.. why they didn't call me cheetah :'v i think cheetah is cooler for my initial name. /lol/

GAHHH I'm so sorry for being so random and bad with grammar.
BYE IT'S 1.10 AM AND I"M NOT SLEEP YET!

*AND TOMORROW IS SCHOOL AND THERE WERE A PHYSICAL EDUCATION>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment